This is the first time I've submitted a link for Links à la Mode, and I'm so happy The Fish Tank got picked!
Links à la Mode : April 9th - Fashion Econ 101
Edited by STYLEMOM
- 39th & Broadway - 39th & Broadway breaks down fashion and the economy
- A Few Goody GumDrops - Handbag give-away & Designer Scoop from Jalda
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - Sassy Sparkle with Joy Cutler Jewelry
- Clutch 22 - Love Your Legs in Denim Shorts + Discount Code!
- Consume or Consumed - Consumed by a quest for Moschino’s Trompe L’Oeil Pieces
- Culturistas - Get Kate Moss’s Style without Breaking the Bank
- Fashion File - When a super fab Tolani scarf at Fashion File
- FashionMind - Fabulous DIY Hair Accessories
- Hello Outlaw - The Outlaw 1970’s style crush: Edwige Belmore
- Hong Kong Fashion Geek - Zipper dee doo dah with Hong Kong Fashion Geek
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - IFB Launches LittleBirdie to help bloggers find the right content…
- Public Personae - 30 days of style with Sarah X
- Star Fashion Addict - New iPhone app let’s you be iFashionista!
- Studio Purpura - Studio Purpura’s Hong Kong Shopping Hot Spots
- Style Symmetry - A Chat with Glamourai -The Sensei of Glam
- Style With Anna - Anna digs on hottie Johnny Depp’s style
- STYLEMOM - Is Michelle Obama REALLY the First Lady of Fashion???
- Super Kawaii Mama - Vintage beauty tips from Super Kawaii Mama
- The Coveted - Lady Coveted styling debut with Beautiful Dolls
- The Curvy Fashionista - Designer Anna Scholz & her “curvalicious” fashions
- The Fish Tank - Easy on the eyes & easy on the pocket: Fresh beauty looks for Spring
- Work Chic - Work Chic dishes the skirt chic