Here's what you do if you get nominated:
1)Thank the person who nominated you.
2)Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3)Link to the person who nominated you for
4)Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5)Nominate 7 bloggers.
6)Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Sooo. 7 interesting things about me. Well, I'm not sure if I could come up with that many 'interesting' things, so here are just 7 random facts:
1) Other than fashion, one of my other hobbies is dance. I'm on the committee in charge of my uni's dance society, as the Ballroom and Latin Officer. We have a show coming up in March, so my life is pretty much filled with rehearsals for that at the moment!
2) I love nail varnish, but I pick it off almost as soon as it's dry every time I put it on! I also bite my nails, I've never managed to kick the habit. I'm planning to stop by the time I'm 20. Maybe...
3) My favourite course at university is German cinema. I love German film, I find it (for the most part) really engaging. Although some of the films we watch for our course are really confusing! Everyone should watch Was nützt die Liebe in Gedanken (Love in Thoughts) - with English subtitles of course if you don't speak German. It's such a beautiful, poignant film, and has the super-amazing Daniel Brühl in it too!
4) I'm training to run the 2010 London Marathon for charity. It's certainly going to be the most challenging thing I've ever done, but so worth it! Watch out, because I might start begging for sponsorship soon!
5) I have no idea what I want to do with my life, career-wise. This has never really been a problem, but now I'm coming towards the end of my 2nd year of uni (I still have another 2 years to go but..) I've realised I need to start having a serious think. I may do a Masters in International Relations or Conflict Resolution or something similar though, just out of interest, to give me a bit longer to decide.
6) My parents brought my sewing machine from home to my uni house last weekend, and I can't wait to start some new DIY projects with it! I'm planning some kind of homage to the Christopher Kane SS10 collection.
7) I couldn't live without my moleskine diary. After years of trying to remember dates/homework, I finally got around to getting organised this year, and now I wouldn't be able to cope without it. It's getting scarily full at the moment with deadlines though!
The 7 bloggers/blogs I nominate are as follows:
1) Frankie from Swell Vintage.
2) Josie from She Craves Mascara.
3) Selina from Flying Saucer.
4) Sarah Edwina Rose from Or False Glitter.
5) Sadie from Sadie's Wardrobe.
6) Jo from The Life of Joanna B.
and last but by no means least
7) Gem from Gem Fatale's Style Blog.